Aer Blarney Balloon Pins, LLC provide custom pins for hot air balloonists, special events, organizations, and companies. Our custom hard enamel pins can be produced and shipped in as little as 10-12 days. We take your design or we can create a design for you and provide artwork proof in 24 hours or less.
Our hard enamel pins are made using the fine-art tradition of glass enameling; started in China centuries ago. The pins are made by filling hard enamel rather than glass into the recesses of a die-struck (stamped) brass base. The brass can be plated in gold or silver. After being baked at a very high temperature, the enamel is sanded and polished to be flush with the metal lines that separate the colors. This gives the pins a smooth and lustrous quality.
We provide high quality products at very competitive pricing and welcome the opportunity to offer no obligation quotes.
What is included in quoting process?
- No charge for artwork design or consultation.
- Set-up and mold costs.
- Up to 5 colors included in the pin design (add 3 cents per color above 5).
- Prices include a butterfly clutch and individual poly bags.
- Prices are based on the quantity & size and # of colors used
- No hidden costs – price per pin quoted is the landed cost to your location.
To receive your free no cost quote, e-mail a photo, jpeg, or design logo today!
Designated Trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners
(I have a couple newer pins that I would like to display)