We are a small airline with limited availability, we expect and require passengers to show up on time for scheduled flight.
Our cancellation policy goes into effect 48-hours prior to your scheduled flight time. You are welcome to make ANY changes to or cancel your reservation BEFORE this time with no penalty or charges of any kind.
If at any time the pilot or Aer Blarney Balloons LLC, cancels the flight for reasons of safety, weather or otherwise, the passengers do not pay for the flight. Inside the 48-hour pre-flight window, ANY changes, cancellations or no-shows, will result in charges to the card on file at booking in the following manner:
- Cancellation/change notification received 48-24 hours prior to scheduled flight time 50% of full fare charged.
- Cancellation/change notification received less than 24 hours prior to scheduled flight time: 100% of full fare charged.
- Gift certificate holders will simply forfeit their certificate with any cancellations inside of 24- hours or have a partial balance if cancelled between 48-24 hours prior to scheduled flight time.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel and include your Order Number and full name under which the booking was made.
- Prices are all inclusive and NO additional taxes, booking or other fees.
Your pilot reserves the right to cancel or shorten the flight due to weather, flight conditions, or for any safety issue in the pilot’s professional judgment.
We provide equipment and procedures designed specifically to make your flight as safe and enjoyable as possible. Passengers are required to sign an Acknowledgment of Risk and Release of Liability Form.
For more information contact us at the address and telephone number below.
Aer Blarney Balloons, LLC
Murphy’s Landing Balloonport (CT30)
92 Town Line Road
Bethlehem, CT 06751